Friday 30 December 2011

Pork Tenderloin with East West Barbeque Sauce

Tonight it's freezing rain. I shovelled off my deck, snazzed up my Weber BBQ and layed down a couple of pork tenderloin.  The east has sesame oil and soya, the west as CocaCola and Tabasco.  There's also oregano, onions, dry mustard, lemon juice, and few other lovely tidbits and of course ketchup.
I like to cook my pork to 160 degrees- internal temperature and tent it in tinfoil for 3-5 minutes. A meat thermometer is great if you are unsure.
This recipie is ultra yummy and super easy. It's a great one to make if you're a fair weathered BBQ person. Personally, I really enjoy grilling in a snowstorm. It's fun and extra delicious.
It seems that the way my life has evolved recently, there will be little snow in my immediate future as tentative travel plans may have me blogging in the sun!
Remember, should you want any of these recipies, I'd be more than happy to email them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment